Corporate IT buyers have an overwhelming concern with seller's reputations. Studies consistently show they look for third-party Trust Marks and buy more on sites they trust. Displaying the Tradeloop Certification will build trust in your business and drive orders on your website.
Only Approved Members (not Applicants) can display the Certification Badge.
The Tradeloop Certified Member Badge is a recognized symbol of integrity.
- Tradeloop Members must go through a strict validation process.
- The Tradeloop Code of Ethics is acknowledged and adhered to by all Members.
- Tradeloop removes Members with an ethics violation.
- Our volunteer Ethics Committee votes on ethics cases.
- A specialized Trust Mark like the Tradeloop Certification carries more weight than a generic Trust Mark because it shows your involvement in the industry.
Trust Marks are a proven method for increasing conversion rates, and your customers expect them.
- 65% of online shoppers have terminated an online order because they didn't trust the transaction. Most felt the presence of a Trust Mark would have prevented the termination.
- 86% of US online shoppers say it is important for an e-commerce site to include a Trust Mark of some kind, with 89% expecting to see it on the home page.
- Over 80% of the top 100 e-commerce sites use Trust Marks which typically cost between $1,200 to $12,000 per year.
Members can send Broadcasts, upload load inventory to sell, and contact each other without a connection. Most features on Tradeloop are limited to Members-Only. Just look for the padlocks
Show your support to safe trading by displaying a Tradeloop Certification. In an industry heavy with fraud, Members don't trust non-member. They limit about half the content on Tradeloop to "Members Only". Become a Member to access this content. And to be trusted. Plus your generous support will help keep the industries only free Ethics & Fraud Database free.
Memberships start at $50 per month, with a 20% discount for paying yearly. Plus you can receive 30 days free by attending a webinar training.
Become a Full Member to unlock this feature.
Your Membership Has Not Been Approved. Learn How to Get Approved.